Finance Analyst/Representative - 2012/2013 College Graduates
We're looking for upcoming graduates, with a solid educational base in Finance, Economics, International Business, Business Administration, Marketing and/or Communications to fill Finance College Hire positions at Caterpillar Financial Products Division's headquarters in Nashville, TN.
In the first 5 years of your career, you'll hold approximately 2-3 positions, and primarily work from Caterpillar Financial's Headquarters in Nashville, TN.
Beyond five years, location possibilities include Cat Inc's headquarters in Peoria, IL, regional offices throughout the United States, and International assignments in places like Chile, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Costa Rica, Switzerland, South America, Europe and Asia.
Finance professionals work on teams to deliver a wide range of financial management services to a variety of customers, dealers and business associates.
1. Minimum 2.8 Cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale at the completion of degree
2. Completed a bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, International Business, Marketing and/or Communications before beginning full-time work Spring or Summer 2013.
3. Ability to work independently, as well as with other employees and customers
4. Knowledge of and ability to apply statistical analysis skills to measure, analyze and improve service
5. Ability to utilize office software systems and prepare documents, reports, spreadsheets and graphics
6. Strong communication, leadership, and teamwork skills.
May 31, 2013, 12:00:00 AM
United States-Tennessee-Nashville-NASHVILL01-CFSC Nashville, TN-US
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible — for our customers, for growing communities and for...