Garver is seeking a professional, motivated intern to join our Finance Team in Fayetteville for summer 2014.
This position will offer real-world experience and responsibility for the following duties:
An ENR Top 500 Design Firm for the last 27 years, Garver has 17 offices with more than 360 employees. Garver offers competitive compensation packages, provides incentives for healthy living, and is proud to have recieved awards for our dedication to work-life balance and company culture.
- Billing for Fayetteville and Tulsa Garver offices
- Managing Work-in-Progress
- Working directly with Project Managers to complete monthly invoices to clients
- Assisting Regional Finance Team Leader with other billing related tasks
- Sub-Consultant entry and payment reconciliation
- Accounts Payable Entry
- Management of Vendor Invoice Entry
- Reconciliation of corporate credit card statements for Fayetteville office
- Cash receipt entry
- Candidates must have completed their junior year in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous internship experience is a plus
Garver is a multi-disciplined engineering, planning, and environmental services firm committed to quality practices, progressive methods,...