The Finance Intern position at Turbocam is a general support position and is intended to be a learning opportunity for those with an interest in Finance. The Primary focus will be project based on topics such as, Inventory Process and Evaluation and Large Asset Management.
Areas of Responsibility
Skills, Experience, & Education
- Support company Mission.
- Perform a variety of project related tasks in order to accomplish objectives and goals related to assigned projects.
- Learn and complete general analyst and accounting tasks and acquire corporate knowledge
- May provide general office support as needed
- Complies with established safety practices and is proactive in communicating potential safety hazards to the Safety Committee.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
Turbocam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Preference given to those who have completed their second year of business undergraduate degree program
- High comfort level with Microsoft Office
- Great attitude and strong work ethic