Postal/Zip Code: 33604
Oldcastle Coastal is a division of Oldcastle Architectural (APG). Oldcastle APG is the leading North American manufacturer of concrete masonry, lawn, garden and paving products and a regional leader in clay brick. The group also produces packaged cement mixes, lightweight aggregates, bagged decorative stone and lime. With over 200 operating locations and 6000 employees, Oldcastle Architectural operates across 38 states and 2 Canadian provinces.
Job Description Summary
The Vice President of Finance reporting to the President will support the business by recommending and driving financial strategies, objectives and policies in a dynamic fast-paced business environment.
- Leads financial processes that result in accurate reporting and support quality decision making
- Leads finance team providing direction, coaching and development
- Analyzes data that summarize and supports critical trends
- Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification
- Participates /advises in strategic business planning
- Supports initiatives driven down from the National level CFO
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
- 8 - 10 years of leadership experience in general accounting/finance areas
- Experience with standard cost accounting, inventory management, forecasting, budgeting, GAAP and Capex evaluation
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence others and deliver individual results
- Experience supporting manufacturing / distribution business environment
- Demonstrated experience with effectively leading teams, coaching and developing individuals
- Travel Required: up to 30% in Florida
- CPA preferred
- Experience with ERP systems
- Knowledge of building materials industry
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Coastal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle Coastal is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.