The Financial Aid Specialist- Lead Packager provides oversight for the packaging team members; peer review of created awards, assignment and management of packaging lists. Assist students in the financial aid process by awarding aid and advising on eligibility. Preparing financial aid packages for both undergraduate and graduate students at the Metro, Parkville and Campus Centers nationwide.
- Monitors packaging lists and ensures all eligible students are awarded
- Manages peer review process for awards
- Packaging Repackaging of financial aid awards
- Assist students or third party with questions via email/phone or face-to-face
- Additional duties as assigned
- Strong orientation toward high volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to type, good organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Higher Education and title IV funding helpful
- Experience with COD, NSLDS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree preferred
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication (hearing, sight, speech) for counseling, phone, and computer work
- Hand dexterity (computer, phone, fax, and writing)
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Park University has an excellent benefits package including health and life insurance, retirement plan, and tuition paid undergraduate classes for employees and dependents.
Qualified applicants should upload a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...