- Develop, present and defend pricing/financial analyses related to UBC Pharma Services programs.
- Services include: Patient Assistance Programs, Reimbursement Programs, Nursing Services, Specialty Pharmacy, Specialty Distribution, 3PL and all "integrated bids".
- Complete research, fact finding, and analysis required to address new pricing requests.
- Manage internal relationships, interactions (calls/meetings) associated with budget development
- Assemble scenario and variance analyses that would benefit other stakeholders that interact with the Pricing team
- Assist with process improvements and special projects as assigned. Cross trains with other team members so other pricing initiatives can be support as needed.
1. Develop RFP specific pricing outputs for opportunities. In preparation, review RFP materials and supporting documentation for RFP calls.
2. Complete fact finding and research required for new pricing requests. Understand operational impacts and account for those in pricing models. Engage broadly with all internal and external stakeholders as needed to develop high-quality models
3. Following RFP submission, post pricing files (internal and client ready) to internal SharePoint portals and network drives.
4. Complete proformas and/or financial analyses for UBC service offerings related to RFPs, proposals and pricing revisions.
5. Provide miscellaneous pricing analytical support and ad hoc pricing analyses as required.
6. Accountable to apply appropriate pricing rule set depending upon manufacturer agreements as applicable (e.g. MSAs, rate cards).
7. Support all aspects of sales process related to sponsor interactions.
8. Perform hand-off of pricing, background and communications with internal teams post award.
- 8-12 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field or 14-18 years of experience without.
- 6-10 years of experience with a Master's degree
- Previous pricing experience in services or product environment
- ¿ 5 years of pricing analysis or relevant analytical experience with increasing responsibility
- Contract Research Provider, Pharmacy Benefits Provider, Pharmaceutical Company, or Healthcare experience preferred
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required, Microsoft Access experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with/present information to various levels of the organization
- Collaborative team player with strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, and meet tight turnaround times
- Proven ability to perform under pressure situations
- Extremely detail oriented
- Quality focused
- Proven proficiency building financial models
- Experience reviewing contracts
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.