The Analyst - Decision Support performs analysis, reporting, and provides professional accounting tasks related to grants and revenue-generating programs for Lourdes Youth Services and related departments.
Education & Experience:
- Assists with budget preparation and financial planning processes. Reviews grant application requirements and budgets and justification narratives in conjunction with other departmental personnel.
- Assists with budget review for compliance and identification of cost-saving opportunities. Reconciles monthly reports to determine budget variances
- Prepares monthly income statements for programs and reviews payroll, procurement, and other expenditures.
- Serves as consultant to all levels of management to provide decision support for initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Serves as liaison between Lourdes and funding agencies for budget and claim communications
- Performs special projects and duties as assigned, including research, forecasting and exploring viable alternatives.
How to Apply:
- Bachelors' degree in accounting or equivalent required.
- Experience in Grant writing and Grant Management preferred.
- One to Three (3) years of general account experince required, preferably in a non-profit / Human Services environment.
Applicants may proceed by clicking on the "Apply Now" button.
To apply later, return to the Employment page at
In addition, you may apply via one of our Employment Kiosks in the following locations:
In Human Resources located at 33 Lewis Road, Binghamton, NY, 13905 or at Lourdes Hospital on the ground floor.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
A Member of Ascension Health - 10 months ago