Sr. Financial Accountant-91907
We're Central Payment.
We provide businesses with the best in transaction processing services. Our competitive pricing, around-the-clock customer support, and innovative technology sets the industry standard.
Ingenuity is the engine of our business. An entrepreneurial spirit combined with diverse professional experience creates the ideal platform for us to deliver creative technology solutions--solutions that maximize growth and profit opportunities for our customers.
We look forward to working with you.
TSYS' Central Payment Joint Venture Named to Inc. 5000 List
List ranks Central Payment in the top third of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Perform duties and assignments in one or both areas of the finance and accounting function. Involved in maintaining and/or developing the TSYS accounting system or developing financial reports, performing analysis and providing TSYS management with recommendations and information upon which to base business decisions. Prepares financial reports to meet industry and statutory requirements. Develops and maintains an internal budgeting and forecasting system. Employee assigned to this job family exercise discretion and independent judgement in performing work, which directly supports the business management of TSYS.
Works independently. Performs accounting tasks of a complex nature requiring advanced professional experience, knowledge and competency in accounting principles and practices. Responsible for problem resolution pertaining to financial matters. Assists in the development and installation of accounting systems, cost accounting methods, procedures and controls. Reviews the preparation of various financial statements, records and reports compiled by accounting support personnel. Directs and/or assists in the preparation of special studies, reports, analyses and recommendations in areas such as budgets, financial plans, forecasts, government requirements, statistical reports and business forecasts for the financial community or management use. Coordinates with corporate/divisional management on the implementation of complex financial matters. Manages inventory and cost of sales reporting. Assists with gathering data, AP coding and submissions, filing, making journal entries and performing GL reconciliations.
Four year college degree in Finance or Accounting and 4 or more years professional experience is required. CPA required.
· Works well in a team environment
· Takes initiative
· Delivers quality customer service
· Continues to develop a job knowledge
· Portrays a positive attitude
· Flexible; adjusts to change
· Ability to follow direction
· Accepts supervision/guidance
· Complies with Company standards/policies/procedures
· Displays professionalism in both conduct and dress
· Communicates effectively
· Asks for advice and input from team members
· Listens well/utilizes information
· Strong correspondence skills
· Contributes/shares ideas and information
· Quality minded
Skills and Competencies
· Ability to think logically
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proficient PC skills (knowledge of similar software is acceptable)
· MicroSoft Word
· MicroSoft Excel preferred
· MicroSoft PowerPoint preferred
· Lotus Notes preferred
· Develops basic knowledge of TSYS
· Strong attention to detail skills
· Excellent client/vendor relationship skills
· Prepares journal/ledger entries
· Has understanding of impact of journal/ledger entries
· Dynamics preferred
· Hyperion preferred
· Attends to detail
· Manages time productively
· Multitask oriented
· Normal office
· Accepts responsibility
· Follows plans and assignments
· Acts quickly to carry out decisions
· Recognizes problems and issues
· Demonstrates effective problem solving skills
· Develops awareness of system impacts
· Practices confidentiality
Job: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: US-California-San Rafael
Organization: Central Payment Company, LLC
Recruiter: Maricris N Talisayon
TSYS - 6 months ago
44 million times each day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses across the world by processing a payment. We make it...