HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: FINANCIAL ANALYST – Business Consultant
POSITION SUMMARY: The Business Consultant assists their assigned Directors with the creation and monitoring of program budgets, forecasts, business cases and performance management information. Each Business Consultant will also be assigned specific responsibilities around MIS Coordination, Statistical completion/validation, adhoc reporting requirements and case costing.
REPORTS TO: Director, Decision Support
DATE REQUIRED: May, 2013
- University degree or college diploma in finance, accounting, business or a related discipline.
- Recognized accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA) or enrolled at a senior level and actively pursuing.
- Has completed or willing to complete the OHA MIS Certificate course levels 1&2
Knowledge & Experience:
- Three plus years in finance, preferably in a health care setting.
- Experience in decision support and case costing are desirable.
- An understanding of and interest in clinical informatics and the OHRS user guide and the CIHI M.I.S. Guidelines
- Experience with hospital integrated information systems, preferably MEDITECH.
- Knowledge of and experience with workload management systems is an asset.
- Experience with benchmarking and indicator development.
- Strong aptitude for analysis and interpretation of data.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word and other software.
- Strong interpersonal/communications skills and customer service focus.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to provide education to all levels of the organization as it relates to workload and indicators.
Reply with complete resume to:
Human Resources, Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
46 General Hospital Drive, Stratford, Ontario, N5A 2Y6
CONFIDENTIAL FAX: 519-271-1177
E-MAIL: email@example.com (Meditech e-mails not accepted)
POSTING DATE: March 22, 2013 POSTING #8816 (Non-Union)
EXPIRY DATE: March 29, 2013