NCI Group, INC (NYSE: NCS) is a North American leader in metal buildings and components for the non-residential construction industry focused on delivering shareholder value. Metl-Span has been a division of NCI since 2012. Metl-Span creates and delivers value to our customer by responding on time with superior technology so the customer meets their commitments worry free.
Metl-Span is a pioneer in insulated metal panel development for over 40 years; we continue to make many of the product design innovations and technology improvements that shape the industry standards. We are constantly expanding our research and process capabilities to provide the highest quality product.
- Prepare financial results on a monthly basis and report to management team
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and outlooks for approval, and provide clear and concise explanations of variances to actual performance.
- Lead cost improvement initiatives and identification of improvement opportunities (including Benchmarking analysis, product profitability).
- Assist in the development of the operational requirements for the Metl-Span President and Director of Finance.
- Assist in effort to obtain meaningful and accurate costing and pricing information.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place to protect business assets
- Assist with business cases for capital expenditure and outsourcing projects for approval by the Metl-Span President
- Assist in reviewing capital requests from a financial perspective
- Assist in development and maintenance of financial reports in the accounting system
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field
- 2 to 4 years of related finance/accounting and reporting experience in a corporate environment.
- Dynamics SL (Solomon) experience a plus
- Proficient knowledge of key financial metrics and associated relationships with business performance
- Foundation of accounting practices and skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; specifically Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Proficient knowledge of automated report creation and production
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to adapt to change within a rapid pace environment
NCI Building Systems
- 19 months ago - save job
NCI Group, INC (NYSE: NCS) is a North American leader in metal buildings and components for the non-residential construction industry...