We are seeking a high-energy Financial Analyst to join our client’s team in Bedford, MA for a 4-6 month contract. The ideal candidate will be proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, organized, and able to multi-task and work independently. This is not a bookkeeping or accounting role. Prior experience as a Financial Analyst is required.
- Analyze and evaluate the company's operating results and financial position.
- Perform moderately complex financial analyses.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing financial data; preparing reports and analyses; making presentations of findings to the Corporate Controller and/or Accounting Manager.
- Prepare various elements of SEC reporting.
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Participate in period-end close process.
- Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing varying assignments.
- Strong knowledge of SEC disclosure preparation is required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and familiar with ERP systems (Oracle is a plus)
- Knowledgeable in the application of GAAP
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well independently with good organization skills
- Must be able to interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
- Must be proactive and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in accounting
Prior experience in the Medical Device field would be ideal, though not required.
NOTE: You will not be considered for this role if you do not have SEC experience.
All interested candidates should forward resumes to Tasha Schlake Festel at King & Bishop.