At Regions, our Financial Analyst III develops financial planning systems and procedures designed to protect assets. Gathers, organizes and documents relevant financial information.
- Analyzes, consolidates and interprets financial data
- Prepares detailed reports and presentations for review by all levels of management
- Monitors actual results of financial data against plans, forecasts and budgets
- Consolidates a wide range of operating and financial projections for the development of both short-term and long-term business plans
The Financial Analyst for Deposits will be required to:
- Model and forecast revenue for current and prospective product sets
- Develop a knowledge base of Regions' customer base & behaviors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a directly related field
- Four years experience with management reporting or financial analysis
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Experience within a financial services industry
Skill Set Desired
This position will be located in the Regions Center (downtown).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong research skills
- Excellent PC skills including experience with Microsoft applications (primarily Excel & Powerpoint)
- Good knowledge of financial statements and strong quantitative skills
A community-focused bank with local leadership, Regions Bank currently offers full-service commercial and retail banking from some 1,300...