The Analyst of the Client Team works closely with all teams within Finance & Tax to assist in the seamless coordination and execution of tasks on behalf of their clients, with the aim of maintaining a consistent level of deliverable quality / timeliness and responsiveness to the client. The Analyst will assist Senior Staff and the Client Team Lead in building a relationship of trust and credibility by reviewing and delivering timely and accurate reporting to our clients, researching transactions and variances under investigation, and responding to ad hoc client requests.
The Analyst will:
Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Assist Senior Staff in the review and analysis of financial reports; perform client and product analytics / variance analyses, and production of financial analysis packages.
- Assist in:
- The review of all reports from the Financial Reporting Group prior to distribution to the client
- Providing business-driven reporting and value-added analysis of the client's financial results
- Responding to ad hoc client requests for reporting and analysis.
Projects and Other Tasks:
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of the annual budget and periodic forecast processes.
- Prepare variance analysis for the business
- Proactively research and explain all significant variances to budget/forecast.
- Participate in the development of tools to accomplish the above departmental responsibilities. Work with various teams in F&T on projects that have an impact on the team's functions and systems in such areas as:
- User acceptance testing
- Training of users
- Trouble-shooting after deployment
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for information, presentations, or analysis from the business and various Finance Depts.', ensuring the timely and efficient resolution of their questions
- Observe the bank's policies and procedures
Linium Resources - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard