The Financial Analyst - Corporate Finance will perform analysis of moderate to complex financial information and prepare reports to assist management in making long-term and short-term decisions.
· Organize and assist with functions of the financing transactions.
· Assist with the assessment of economic, market, and internal conditions to determine appropriate structure for each transaction.
· Analyze competitor's financing opportunities, financial statements and collateral performance.
· Develop ad-hoc analysis as directed by management.
· Assist AVP and VP developing company presentations.
· Act as company point person
· Coordinate the department operational audit with AVP and lenders.
· Assist with the implementation of regulatory reform.
· Develop and run cashflow models, database management and data-mining.
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES
- Must keep abreast of current trends in the market and all areas related to current responsibilities.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Reports to the VP of Corporate Finance
- Knowledge of corporate finance/financial analysis, including financial statement analysis.
- Knowledge of capital markets.
- Knowledge of modeling financial information, including forecasting.
- Knowledge of auto financing, leasing and/or floor-planning a plus.
· Advanced skills in spreadsheet modeling.
· Advanced skills in modern database management such as Microsoft Access.
· Proven Power Point and Microsoft Office Skills.
· Must have the ability to communicate ideas clearly and possess good verbal and written communication skills.
· Analytical skills are required.
· Must be deadline oriented and be able to work under pressure with tight time deadlines.
· Extremely detail oriented.
· Ability to work independently on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
· Advanced knowledge and ability in performing financial analysis functions.
· Auto finance experience a plus.
· 0-2+ years experience in a Financial Analysis role or related field
· BBA Accounting or Finance or related field required.
Normal office environment. Ability to work extended and non-traditional hours as needed. Potential for limited travel.
GM Financial - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -