The Financial Analyst - Corporate Finance will perform analysis of moderate to complex financial information and prepare reports to assist management in making long-term and short-term decisions.
· Organize and assist with functions of the financing transactions.
· Assist with the assessment of economic, market, and internal conditions to determine appropriate structure for each transaction.
· Analyze competitor's financing opportunities, financial statements and collateral performance.
· Develop ad-hoc analysis as directed by management.
· Assist AVP and VP developing company presentations.
· Act as company point person
· Coordinate the department operational audit with AVP and lenders.
· Assist with the implementation of regulatory reform.
· Develop and run cashflow models, database management and data-mining.
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES
- Must keep abreast of current trends in the market and all areas related to current responsibilities.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Reports to the VP of Corporate Finance
- Knowledge of corporate finance/financial analysis, including financial statement analysis.
- Knowledge of capital markets.
- Knowledge of modeling financial information, including forecasting.
- Knowledge of auto financing, leasing and/or floor-planning a plus.
· Advanced skills in spreadsheet modeling.
· Advanced skills in modern database management such as Microsoft Access.
· Proven Power Point and Microsoft Office Skills.
· Must have the ability to communicate ideas clearly and possess good verbal and written communication skills.
· Analytical skills are required.
· Must be deadline oriented and be able to work under pressure with tight time deadlines.
· Extremely detail oriented.
· Ability to work independently on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
· Advanced knowledge and ability in performing financial analysis functions.
· Auto finance experience a plus.
· 0-2+ years experience in a Financial Analysis role or related field
· BBA Accounting or Finance or related field required.
Normal office environment. Ability to work extended and non-traditional hours as needed. Potential for limited travel.
GM Financial is the captive finance company and the wholly owned subsidiary of General Motors and is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. The...