The Financial Analyst - Fixed Assets Analyst position will be responsible for fixed asset tracking and analysis associated with the Fab8 operation in Malta, NY. This position needs to maintain alignment with the Fixed Asset group in Dresden, Germany and ensure compliance to US GAAP and IFRS.
- Ensuring all assets are capitalized and tagged according to GLOBAL FOUNDRIES capital policies.
- Coordinate audits and inventories for capitalized assets in Fab8 (Malta) and for other US sites.
- Support Dresden Fixed Asset team as needed.
- Perform monthly reviews of site CIP.
- Develop annual depreciation budget and forecast for Fab8 and other US sites (as needed).
- Perform Fixed Asset account reconciliations and forecasts monthly throughout the year.
- Review capital project SOW's to ensure they are in compliance with company capital policies.
- Assist operations with maintaining accurate asset locations
- Coordinates asset disposition - transfers, scraps, sales (documentation and follow-up)
- Ad Hoc requests as required
- Demonstrated excellent accounting, financial analysis, and critical thinking skills.
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years Accounting/Finance experience with knowledge and clear understanding of capital policies and fixed asset accounting
- Ability to work both independently and cross-functionally (interface with Dresden Finance, Operations, IE, TD)
- Ability to meet work and project deadlines in a timely fashion, with high quality output in a very fast paced business environment
- Self-starter; demonstrated ability to develop and drive standardized processes
- Strong PC skills and excellence in MS office suite of products, especifically Excel
- Oracle knowledge and proficiency
- Public Accounting experience or MBA
- This position is very heavy on data analysis and forensic accounting. The candidate MUST be comfortable and have previous experience with executing high-level data analysis, as well as diving into the details (forensics) of specific transactions.
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBAL FOUNDRIES , visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard