· Prepare quarterly and annual Fund financial statements
· Prepare capital call and distribution calculations
· Maintain detailed capital account balances for partners
· Prepare wires, to be sent to Treasury, for Investment Funding to ensure funds flow through the structure correctly
· Record daily and monthly activity in Investran
· Assist in tracking investment cost and monitoring the fair value of the investments
· Assist in the preparation of support analyses for partnership activities to external auditors for year-end audits and partnership tax returns
· Assist in various LP requests including, but not limited to, cash flow history, summaries of investments, audit confirms, etc.
· Assist in maintaining Investment Track Record
· Tracking of cash receipts for portfolio company interest payments
· Assist in the preparation of templates, which will be included in Blackstone’s quarterly filing and / or press release
· Strong academic background with a bachelor’s degree in accounting
· 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience in private equity preferably with public accounting firm
· Excellent analytical and communications skills, excellent problem solving ability, and ability to work with various levels of management
· CPA License
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
Throw a rock and you're bound to hit a Blackstone investment. The Blackstone Group is one of the largest private equity firms and...