This position exists to formulate and define financial reporting and systems to support compliance and revenue enhancement. scope and objectives for small to moderately complex departmental projects utilizing software and other process improvement approaches. The incumbent demonstrates knowledge for the IUH Health Plan's business areas, as well as fundamental financial and analytical skills and knowledge of systems analyses procedures. Capable of performing most aspects of the project life cycle including analyzing business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing systems. Provides support for all financial systems and demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve routine to moderately complex issues. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance or MBA.
- Prior experience in healthcare environment strongly preferred.
- Requires strong analytical skills and general knowledge of financial systems and procedures. Intermediate to advanced use of database and reporting tools, as well as general knowledge of the newer technologies used at the organization.
- Requires strong functional and data knowledge in at least one area of the organization.
- Requires strong organizational skills necessary to work on several more complex project/problems at one time.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate, orally and in written form, with internal user departments.
- Requires ability to work with user departments to define requirements, prioritize tasks and resolve conflicts with limited supervisory review and/or intervention.
- Must exhibit a professional commitment and accountability in completing assigned tasks.
- Requires maintaining intermediate level expertise in advanced database and reporting tools to analyze and interpret data in order to effectively define system requirements or solve business problems.
- Previous experience in health care and/or health insurance is desired.
- Requires five or more years of progressively more responsible related work experience.
Ball Memorial Hospital
- 3 years ago - save job