Houlihan Lokey has the largest, most experienced worldwide financial restructuring practice of any investment banking firm, with offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. In 2010, we worked on approximately 140 restructuring-related transactions on behalf of companies, their creditors and shareholders, and other constituents. Over the past decade, Houlihan Lokey has advised on almost 900 restructuring transactions with aggregate debt claims in excess of $1.5 trillion.
Our group employs an interdisciplinary approach to engagements and is accustomed to evaluating complex, highly leveraged situations in short time frames. We are also a recognized leader in achieving merger and acquisition transactions for distressed companies.
Houlihan Lokey is seeking a financial analyst to join the Real Estate Strategic Advisory practice in the New York City office. The financial analyst will work on a range of real estate transactions and restructurings. The group's engagements principally include public and private M&A, corporate and asset-level restructuring, equity and debt placement, property and portfolio dispositions, note sales, and strategic and financial advisory services.
· Some real estate capital markets or real estate investment banking experience is required.
· Candidates should have experience executing transactions.
· Strong analytical and financial-modeling skills, with proven background in financial modeling using Microsoft Excel and Argus, as well as logical reasoning ability, are crucial.
· A strong understanding of real estate valuation theory, methodologies and applications is preferred.
· The ability to analyze and communicate key financial information is crucial.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively both with individuals and a team are a must.
· A bachelor's degree in finance, real estate finance or related discipline is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Houlihan Lokey - 18 months ago
International investment bank Houlihan Lokey soldiers on for mergers on the economic front. The firm provides advisory services for...