- Prepares the financial details of the annual operating budget, including volume, revenue, FTEs and non-labor expenses. Ensures accurate collection of data and achievement of budget targets.
- Analyze profitability of new or existing Service lines to identify opportunities to reduce costs or increase reimbursement. Participates in Lean projects for developing and monitoring cost effective processes
- Reviews, creates, and maintains monthly departmental and executive financial reporting for accuracy and meaningfulness. Assists with interpretation, analyzes trends, and makes recommendations for action. Presents information in meaningful formats.
- Develops positive relationships with Department leaders and educates or provides them on-going training about financial statements and results.
- Liaisons with Department leaders on a regular basis to improve operations such as monitoring labor productivity, budget variances, and volume forecasting.
- Maintains all financial data and software applications. Within software applications, maintains tables and system administration tools for effective use.
- Perform special projects and/or other duties as requested.
- Healthcare finance or accounting experience required
- BS degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, MIS required
- Minimum 3 years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis or related area required
Health Central - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -