Financial Analyst – |
San Francisco, CA
The Financial Analyst will work closely with the Acquisition Team to analyze new investment opportunities in all major property sectors. This is both a qualitative and quantitative position, strong math and written skills are necessary. Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare and update financial models in Excel and/or Argus for potential acquisitions including (1) analysis of leasing, financing, and joint venture decisions and (2) internal rate of returns, sensitivity tables, cash-on-cash returns and various other return metrics.
- Work with senior acquisition members to present investment opportunities at weekly acquisition meetings.
- Compile and review third-party market research for target markets and properties.
- Coordinate and assist with asset due diligence process, including interfacing with third-party vendors, brokers, property managers and potential lenders.
- Prepare internal investment committee memorandums and assist present them to as part of the acquisition process.
- Assist in the closing process and coordinate any potential acquisition financing.
- All candidates must have a BA or BS degree from an accredited institution, preferably in real estate, finance, business, accounting, economics or related area. Must have strong academic credentials.
- An ideal candidate would have two to three years of real estate industry experience or demonstrated interest in real estate investment/management. Recent graduates will be considered to a lesser degree.
- Computer proficiency with a working knowledge of Argus, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with financial modeling with an understanding of basic finance concepts such as NOI returns, DSCR, cash flow returns, internal rate of return, and present value.
- Comprehension of real estate terms and concepts such as net/gross leases, contracts, rents/percentage rents, operating expenses, capital expenditures, recovery of expenses and property types.
- Strong writing skills as well as verbal interpersonal/communication skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to function both in a team-oriented setting and independently.
- Strong sense of personal motivation, responsibility, and entrepreneurship.
Competitive - based on experience.
Please send resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please. Selection will be based solely on merit and will be without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, marital status or disability. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position at Stockbridge Capital Group, LLC.
STOCKBRIDGE CAPITAL GROUP, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
SelectLeaders - 19 months ago