Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, Tramac, Doosan Moxy and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
Where ever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
Partner with The Vice President NA Sourcing and provide regional financial leadership to the Sourcing function in NA. Perform analytical and financial planning for decision making, to optimize productivity, and to establish and monitor performance to targets established in the LRP, AOP, and Forecast. This action-oriented individual drives results while working under a minimum of supervision.
Cost and financial analysis
Motivate, Mentor, Develop, and Coach
- Provide financial analysis related to productivity measures, material variances, and standard costs.
- Consolidate and monitor Sourcing projects in accordance with annual targets. Take ownership of Sourcing Sharepoint listing and act as liaison to NA cost improvement tracking. Ensure tracked projects are impacting financial results as planned.
- Complete Manufacturing Cost workbook on a monthly basis.
- Complete DGSS Global sourcing scorecard on a monthly basis, review with sourcing VP prior to communication with Finance.
- Provide guidance on economic commodity trends and currency exchange movements
- Facilitate generation of monthly forecasts, QBR, AOP and LRP. Analyze actual spend against these targets.
- Work with appropriate business partners in developing material standards for the standard cost system.
- Support supplier risk management (BBK analysis).
Provide Ad-hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Partner with NA Sourcing to establish projects and action plans to achieve productivity targets.
- Provide guidance to understand, calculate, and manage cost drivers at suppliers.
- Manage communication and expectations between Sourcing and Finance to come to agreement regarding Productivity targets. For indirect material, assist to create financial alignment with ICG & DSSI reporting and integration of these results into productivity reporting for P/L impact.
- Attend monthly MOR meetings and provide feedback and financial guidance.
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Conduct independent cost/benefit analysis of Sourcing total cost, quality and delivery.
- Provide spend data for Global Sourcing Academy.
3+ years progressive accounting and/or financial analysis and planning experience
Competent in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Access
ORACLE and/or SAP financial applications preferred
Sets clear and explicit priorities and aligns resources with those priorities
Adjusts work assignments or schedules for self and others to meet changing work priorities
Defines an issue despite incomplete or ambiguous information
Ability to understand written and oral directions.
Manufacturing finance experience a plus
At least 10% travel required.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Bobcat Company - 8 months ago
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...