Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) is a midstream master limited partnership that provides transportation, storage, gathering and processing of natural gas and liquids for its customers. Through our subsidiaries, we operate approximately 14,540 miles of pipelines and underground storage caverns with an aggregate working gas capacity of approximately 197 billion cubic feet (bcf) and liquids capacity of approximately 20 million barrels. We are committed to operating our assets in a safe, reliable and compliant manner and providing the highest level of customer service.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners is looking for a Financial Analyst I/II/III for the Owensboro, KY office. Level determined commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate will work extensively with Payroll and treasury departments. Activities include:
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Monthly and quarterly accounting accruals for company labor and numerous other payroll related accounts for all seven Boardwalk companies
- Utilizing Oracle EBS and spreadsheet analysis to analyze approximately 100 payroll related accounts on a monthly basis for all seven Boardwalk companies
- Assisting with internal and external audits of the HE/Payroll system processes and data
- Updating Ceridian for T Rowe price and Hartford 401(k) plan contributions/loan changes on a bi-weekly basis
- Creating funding requests for Ceridian, T Rowe Price and other associated payroll payments
- Providing bi-weekly payroll wage and tax reconciliations and quarterly tax reporting for required jurisdictions
- Providing daily backup for daily Oracle timesheet and Ceridian payroll processing
- Providing daily assistance to Treasury for various banking functions
- Handling various adhoc requests as needed
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- A minimum of two years accounting or payroll.
- Action and detail oriented with a strong customer service focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive situations and information
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn Ceridian HR/Payroll system. Experience with Ceridian HR/Payroll Wed System is preferred
- Proficient with MS Excel. Oracle EBS experience is preferred
- Proficient with MS Word, Access and PowerPoint is preferred
- Ability to manage a diverse range of assignments requiring experience, innovation, judgment and initiative
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with time constraints in a fast pace environment
- Excel in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent