The Financial Analyst I- Cash Management is responsible for performing in-depth analysis of basic financial information and preparing reports to assist management in making long-term and short-term decisions. This team member provides overall support to management.
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES
- Perform daily functions of the Cash Management department including preparing reports and reconciliations.
- Prepare daily wires and payments to trusts.
- Analyze basic financial information, including trends and forecasts.
- Prepare reports based on analysis and historical information.
- Help develop policy and procedures of the department.
- Resolve daily bank issues.
- Act as liaison for the department with banks, auditors, vendors and other departments.
- Keep abreast of current trends in the market and developments in the profession.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Reports to: AVP- Cash Management Financial Analysis, Manager - Cash Management or Sr. Financial Analyst - Cash Management Operations
Direct Reports: None
- Basic knowledge of corporate banking, financial analysis, and cash management.
- Previous exposure to consumer lending, commercial lending, leasing,or corporate banking a must.
- Intermediate Excel experience required.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Query experience preferred.
- Proven ability to operate in the banking/corporate environment through work experience.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment in making decisions independently relating to daily bank activities.
- Ability to work with all levels of management through daily interface and formal presentation.
- BBA Finance or Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years in Cash Management or a related field.
- CTP/CCM candidate preferred.
Normal office environment.
GM Financial is the captive finance company and the wholly owned subsidiary of General Motors and is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. The...