Financial Analyst I - US Pricing & Strategy, Global Business Travel-13004717
The Financial Analyst for US Pricing & Strategy is responsible for partnering to deliver against the strategic and financial objectives of the Global Business Travel Pricing organization.
This role will also have responsibility for Supporting strategic business analysis to (i) assess internal/external revenue growth opportunities, (ii) develop solutions optimizing our revenue streams, and (iii) enhance value to our customers and to the bottom-line.
The successful candidate will:
* Support the Sales and Client Management teams to customize and tailor pricing option presentations for the (potential) client, in response to the RFP and in line with the directions provided by the Regional/Global Pricing Strategy.
* Provide strategic thought leadership in the development and implementation of innovative pricing solutions/structures that optimize market share, profitability targets, and financial risk.
* Deliver strategic analysis of existing revenue streams / business trends and determine ways to mitigate risks and to boost profitability.
* Develop competitive / market insight and knowledge of management capabilities in order to validate business drivers and assumptions underlying GTS performance.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
* Overall financial acumen with 1-5 years of experience in pricing or business/financial analysis, or related discipline, with a Finance undergraduate degree in related field or postgraduate
* Strong understanding of finance and accounting principles, plus excellent analytical skills and insightful strategic judgment.
* Demonstrated aptitude to consult & diagnose issues, problem solve and implement plans to drive solutions
* Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders at all levels across various functional areas/geographies
* Self-motivator, driven and enthusiastic
* Strong communication & presentation skills to interact effectively at all levels of the organization; must be coordinate presentations in MS PowerPoint
* Knowledge of travel economic model, products and travel competitive environment/industry trends, a plus
* Must demonstrate strong command of MS Excel, including but not limited to modeling skills, pivot tables, basic macros and writing advance formulas
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...