American Greetings is seeking a Financial Analyst II Retail contracts to join the finance division at our world headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio. The position supports the director by providing pro-forma contract analysis and information. Responsibilities include:
- Act as the focal point and first contact for bid proposals submitted to the department by sales personnel;
- Data gathering, input and analysis based on defined contract profitability models using all available information sources (Data warehouse, Customer Financial Statements, Industry Information, etc..);
- Daily contact with all levels of sales management and Legal;
- Participates in Retail Contract Committee meetings and preparation of meeting presentations.
The qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in accounting / finance. Advanced certification helpful (CPA, MBA, CFA) as well as income statement, balance sheet and proforma P and L knowledge.
- Accounting / Finance: 2 years of progressively more responsible financial reporting and analysis experience including cash flow, profit and loss and customer financial analysis.
- General Business: 1 year of corporate business experience preferably in a consumer products company.
American Greetings - 18 months ago
American Greetings has been building its sturdy house of cards for more than a century. The #2 US maker of greeting cards (behind Hallmark),...