GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- The Financial Analyst is responsible for ensuring the
accurate and timely preparation of work papers and analyses relating to the financial statements and
operations of the company, as well as other duties as assigned by the CFO.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
1. Ensuring the accurate and timely preparation of work papers and analyses relating to the financial
statements and operations of the company.
2. Assisting in balancing, Balance Sheet Reconciliation, and preparing audit work papers.
3. Performing a monthly audit of all Balance Sheet accounts.
4. Ensuring correct G/L codes are utilized.
5. Preparing budgets and analyzing budget variance.
6. Assist in weekly projection reporting.
7. Interfacing with various departments regarding financial reports and financial issues.
8. Preparing on-demand financial analyses
9. Prepare provider compensation calculations monthly/quarterly for review/payment.
10. Overseeing special projects as assigned.
1. Knowledge of preparation of financial statements and journal entries.
2. Knowledge of accounting systems.
3. Knowledge of budgeting and fixed asset depreciation.
4. Knowledge of cash management and cash analysis reporting.
5. Skill in communicating clearly and effectively.
6. Ability to perform office work directly related to management policies or general business operations.
7. Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
8. Ability to provide regular and direct assistance to executives.
9. Ability to perform work, special assignments, and tasks under only very general supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field is required.
- Minimum two to three years of previous accounting experience
HCA Inc - 12 months ago