Perform in-depth analysis of moderate to complex financial information and prepare reports to assist management in making long-term and short-term decisions. Provides overall support to management.
Analyze moderate to complex financial information, including trends and forecasts. Prepare reports based on analysis and on historical information. Help develop policy and procedures of the department. Perform special tasks and analyses as requested by management. Act as a mentor to junior staff members to aid in their development.
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES Keep abreast of current trends in the market and developments in the profession. Perform other related duties, as needed.
Reports to: Securitization Reporting Supervisor - Treasury Direct Reports: None
· Advanced knowledge of corporate finance/financial analysis, including general knowledge of capital markets.
· Advanced knowledge of modeling financial information, including forecasting.
· Thorough knowledge of automated accounting systems and financial software.
· Proven, demonstrated skills in advanced spreadsheet modeling. Intermediate to advanced skills in modern database management such as Access Database.
· Proven Microsoft Office Skills Intermediate to advanced level of skill needed on large financial information systems such as Bloomberg, Telerate, etc.
· Able to clearly communicate ideas and have excellent judgment in developing estimates, forecasts, and other similar tasks.
· Demonstrated skill in solving complex issues, both financial and in spreadsheet situations. Advanced analytical skills are required.
· Proven ability in performing all entry-level financial analysis functions.
· 2+ years in a Financial Analysis role preferred.
· BBA Accounting or Finance preferred.
· MBA or advanced degree preferred.
GM Financial is the captive finance company and the wholly owned subsidiary of General Motors and is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. The...