Medical Product Manufacturing
Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future.
The Financial Analyst - Consolidation and Accounting is the process owner for the monthly consolidation process for Cook Medical and Cook Group. Additionally, this position is a part of the global accounting team who works together to ensure consistency in accounting policies and practices. Lastly, this position will work with external auditors and management to ensure accounting practices are aligned with GAAP/IAS as well as to ensure efficient and effective execution of the annual external audits.
Essential Job Functions/ Duties:
• Performs monthly consolidation entries, reconciliations and reporting around the consolidated reporting for Cook Medical and Cook Group companies.
• Works with regional accounting and management reporting group to ensure consistent and accurate capturing of transactions globally to allow compliance with both statutory and management reporting requirements
• Provides monthly cash flow and treasury analysis and reports to executive finance team for evaluation to help with debt repayment, capital expenditures and other cash flow planning
• Works with regional accounting and business support groups to understand future cash flow requirements for cash flow forecasting purposes
• Works with accounting and operation teams to enhance accounting policies and guidelines as our business grows and evolves
• Works with accounting operations team to analyze consolidation process and create, develop and implement process improvement solutions globally
• Prepare various management reports utilizing SAP's Business Objects software
• Analyze issues of a complex nature and provide actionable data and
options that drive the best available decision
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others
throughout various levels of the global organization to achieve company
• Must strictly adhere to safety requirements
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards
• Must have effective oral, written and presentation communication skills
throughout various levels of the global organization
• Ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and
environments with minimal supervision
• Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations
Minimum Work Experience/ Educational Requirements :
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; or experience of such kind
and amount as to provide a comparable background
• 3-6 years experience in a similar role
• CPA preferred
• Business Objects or similar system experience desired
• Experience with MicroSoft Office products, including PowerPoint, Excel,
Word and Outlook.
Physical Requirements/ Work Environment :
• General office environment
• Sitting for extended periods
• Requires close visual acuity when working with computers, etc.
- Base Salary
- Teamwork bonus
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
Cook is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cook Medical - 16 months ago
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...