Medical Product Manufacturing
Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future.
Assist in the monitoring of assigned operational and inventory transactions ensuring accurate consolidation of Cook financials. Partner with assigned area of responsibility to drive projects and Cook initiatives.
Essential Job Functions/ Duties:
Minimum Work Experience/ Educational Requirements
- Monitor and analyze inventory transactions, ensuring the data is recorded properly in global systems.
- Partner with Operations and SBU teams as a key member from the Finance team
- Assist in the Global implementation of Sales Forecasting
- Work with IT to make improvements in manufacturing, inventory and cost systems to improve accuracy and completeness of financial and operational reporting
- Analyze business processes then create and document creative solutions to improve accounting and operational efficiencies.
- Assist with monthly close and consolidation process
- Prepare and analyze reports for management including manufacturing profitability reporting, metric reporting, functional costs, cost reporting, margin reporting, etc.
- Review and analyze key income statement accounts; i.e. Gross Margin, Material, Labor and Overhead accounts
- Prepare reports as needed utilizing SAP’s Business Objects software
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Buisness Objects experience preferred
- Able to work in a fluid work environment with a diverse group of professionals within and outside of the Finance organization.
- Communicate effectively with Cook personnel, and be able to communicate financial information in an effective and concise manner.
- Develop clear reports and presentations using common software packages including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word,
- Analyze issues of a complex nature and provide actionable data and options that drive the best available decisions
- Works under general office environmental conditions.
- Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.
- Base Salary
- Teamwork bonus
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
Cook is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cook Medical - 2 years ago
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...