Reviews budget performance for variances and maintains and produces monthly or bi-monthly budget reports to include ad-hoc reports. Assists and supports finance team members on projects or assignments and supports budget/monitoring system. May conduct analysis under guidance and review of senior staff.
• Upholds Kaiser Permanente's Policies and Procedures, Principles of Responsibilities, and applicable state, federal, and local laws.
• Produces monthly budget reports and distributes to appropriate personnel.
• Assists in the development of regional, departmental, and/or functional budgets and may be responsible to enter into the budget system.
• Assists in identifying budget variances.
• May maintain the budgeting/monitoring system by loading data per schedule and ensuring administrative tables are kept current.
• Processes recharges and GL account maintenance forms.
• Assists department staff on projects as needed.
• Assumes other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
• Complexity: Functions under guidance; receives direct supervision.
• Span of Control: Receives direction from Director, Manager, Specialist, or Analyst on assignments.
• Associate's Degree in Finance or related field or two (2) years of equivalent work experience.
• Prefer minimum six (6) months of experience in budgeting, accounting, and/or database development.
• Ability to function in a multi-task, fast paced environment.
• Required proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheet applications.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Proficiency with Excel and Word.
Proficiency with data management.
Proficiency with project coordination and facilitation.
Proficiency with database management.
Experience with payroll processing.
Proficiency with data entry.
Excellent communication and customer service skills and experience.
Kaiser Permanente - 22 months ago
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...