Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, we operate in over 50 countries and employ over 140,000 people.
We provide large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs. Our clients also benefit from access to the breadth of expertise across Barclays. We are one of the largest financial services providers in the world, and are also engaged in retail banking, credit cards, corporate banking, and wealth and investment management.
For further information about Barclays, please visit our website www.barclays.com .
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
· EDD Analyst responsible for assisting in the management of anti-money laundering (AML), anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) and sanctions risks associated with prospective customers across Corporate and Investment Bank in the Americas region (US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil)
· Advise compliance management on potential client and/or transaction risk by conducting on-demand due diligence research and analysis of information obtained from media and other sources.
· Assist in the review of high risk prospective and existing clients, FCC-driven risk escalations, negative media alerts and PATRIOT Act Certification escalations for the CIB client base, and as needed, for business introducers, charitable contributions, etc.
· Compilation of standard due diligence work product and analysis, including review of public records, legal and news sources, for review by internal business, legal and compliance management.
· Assist as needed, in execution of projects and initiatives related to the Financial Crime Compliance program, e.g., policies and procedures, risk assessments, etc.
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a compliance role focusing on Anti-money laundering and Sanctions or enhanced due diligence function, with knowledge of basic USA PATRIOT Act requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of applying business and legal source knowledge to due diligence financial crime research and analysis projects
Barclays Investment Bank
- 2 years ago - save job
Barclays Bank is the flagship subsidiary of global financial group Barclays PLC. The bank is primarily active in the UK, where it has some...