Share our pride. Join our mission.
USAA is currently seeking talented Financial Foundations |
Associate - Consumer Lending
for our September 2013 training class in our Tampa, FL location.
As a Financial Foundations Associate - Consumer Lending for USAA, you will provide member service and/or facilitates product acquisition through various channels (e.g. phone, e-mail, fax). Gather information and close on product sales demonstrating intermediate skills and knowledge of USAA products and benefits. Identify member events to provide solutions on products and close on product sales that meet the member's needs and facilitate the member's financial security. Empathize with members and provide offers & solutions to make it easy for members to acquire a USAA product.
- Acquires and demonstrates proficiency in applying intermediate knowledge of products, services, and processes.
- Acquires and demonstrates proficiency in applying intermediate product acquisition and/or member service techniques.
- Acquires and demonstrates proficiency in applying intermediate referral skills and relationship building with members by understanding life events and learning the multi-company product opportunities.
- Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- Specific product knowledge includes originating consumer loans.
- Schedule is Monday through Friday between 8:00am - 4:30pm.
- The total amount of training time lasts for 12 weeks, this includes New Employee Orientation, Enterprise Knowledge, Pipeline training and On-the-job-training. You must successfully complete a training program. USAA training programs include classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, instructor-led activities and systems simulations.
- Employees attending training are expected to meet USAA's established standards for performance, attendance and conduct.
- Availability to work any day Monday-Saturday from 7:00am-6:00pm.
- A 30 percent Shift Premium pay would apply to work hours scheduled after 6pm, M-F & Saturdays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of customer contact experience in sales, military service, or call center environment OR Bachelors degree.
- 1 year frequent (e.g. daily) communications with customers via telephone, e-mail and/or face-to-face.
- 1 plus years experience multi-tasking in a Windows operating system environment.
- Agent's license or ability to obtain within a designated number of attempts if applicable
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
- 2 years of customer service experience in a relationship building environment.
- Contact/Call Center experience.
- Experience cross selling or up-selling products.
- 1 years experience working in a problem resolution/analytical environment.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including cafeterias, a company store and fitness center.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel:
USAA - 14 months ago
FOR OUR VETERANS:
Did you know USAA has numerous career opportunities that don’t require corporate experience? If you’re...