Share our pride. Join our mission.
We are currently seeking talented Financial Foundations Manager - |
for our Tampa, FL facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Manages internal customer contact teams that perform sales, service and underwriting activities through a variety of channels on a variety of insurance, lending and banking products. Accountable for enterprise, financial, and market performance through their team's results in relationship management, operational effectiveness, member retention and risk management.
- Drives business results and revenue/product goal attainment; ensures team members provide appropriate product solutions to meet member needs. Responsible for the daily management of assigned resources to fulfill their normal customer contact responsibilities.
- Serves as a team leader, coach, mentor, role model, and change agent to a team of front-line employees who provide sales, service, accounting and/or underwriting activities to members through a variety of channels on a variety of insurance, lending and banking products. Responsible for employee development through regular coaching and timely feedback. Selects, develops, and supports employees in fulfillment of our Corporate Mission. Manages employee performance and facilitates professional development and career progression. Ensures employees understand how the tasks they perform support the Mission. Performs managerial duties to include performance evaluations, salary reviews, corrective actions, career counseling, and resolution of employee issues.
- Ensures appropriate risk analysis, pricing, and compliance with internal and regulatory policies. Handles member escalations and makes appropriate risk decisions based on policies. Executes process improvements. Maintains compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Identifies opportunities and recommend improvements in the organization, processes and procedures to promote maximum efficiency and enhance the member experience. Executes business initiatives including targeted marketing and outbound campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned (e.g., Manager on-call).
- 3+ years of Sales/Service experience.
- 1+ years management/leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years progressively responsible member contact experience including demonstrated leadership and coaching skills, problem resolution and escalation, and member relationship building -or- 2 years experience in a management capacity.
***Selected candidates will attend and complete the Management Development School program in San Antonio, TX, during their first six months in position.***
- Bachelors degree.
- 2+ years management/leadership experience.
- High achievement as demonstrated by previous annual performance evaluations.
- Ability to work rotating weekend schedules and holidays as required by the business. Current work schedule is Monday through Saturday between the hours of 7:00am to 6:00pm.
- Call center experience.
- 2+ years of successful sales management experience.
- 2+ years experience in Consumer Lending Acquisition (auto, motorcycle, RV loans etc).
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel:
Less than 25%
USAA - 5 months ago
****Addison Financial Advisor Mix and Mingle Event****
USAA hiring managers are hosting an exclusive Meet and Mingle for financial...