Minimum Requirements / Experience: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with 3+ years experience, as follows: Demonstrated experience programming and budgeting in the Intelligence / DoD community; demonstrated knowledge of the budgetary processes and procedures with a proven record of increasing responsibilities in this field.
- Active/Current TS/SCI clearance required.
- Customer-service and goal oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Certified Defense Financial Management (CDFM) or the Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) preferred.
- Strong Financial background with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Tool suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Responsibilities: Allegheny is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to support one of our Government customers. Selected candidates will provide Financial Management expertise, including accounting reconciliation and financial reporting, using current Government financial and support systems and assess the validity of financial information, research anomalies and resolve financial information issues. Compile and report on programs and budgets, prepare presentations and other materials to support DoD programming and budgeting processes, and prepare program / project and budget information for submission to the high-level government agencies. Prepare tasking requests, point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents within prescribed timelines for review and analysis. Interpret requests for data and facts; acquire, analyze, and prepare presentation of program/project and budget data for use in program/project decision making. Analyze funding requirements combined with execution history to develop concise descriptions of impacts and alternatives.
Allegheny Science & Technology - 22 months ago
Allegheny provides Management and Technology solutions for federal, state, and local governments, federal civilian agencies, and commercial...