Job Title: Financial Manager - Property Development
Job ID: 320395
Location: Plano, Texas
Email to Friend
Save Job Apply Now
No Thanks Return to Previous Page
Finance Manager - Property Development Group (PDG)
JCPenney seeks a Finance Manager to support the needs of the Finance organization as well as to partner with the PDG organization. This position will be responsible for administration of several key PDG budgets and forecasts, both capital and expense. In addition, this position will play a crucial role in helping the PDG organization meet their objectives by influencing decision making while adhering to the financial commitments provided to the department.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and optimize financial models (PDG Capital Project Tracking and Cash Model, Visual Expense Model) and partner with the business to prepare the needed analysis, reporting, and summaries for presentation at the applicable Capital meetings.
• Prepare, analyze, and communicate the annual PDG capital budget, the monthly forecast, and actuals.
• Prepare, analyze, and communicate the annual PDG visual expense budget, the monthly forecast, and actuals.
• Prepare business cases and underlying financial models to support capital requests
• Manage and develop a Sr. Specialist associate.
• Drive continual process improvement through leveraging cross functional teams.
• Research and resolve inquiries received from business partners and the Salt Lake City Shared Services Center (SSC) related to PDG spend.
• Lead the team in the preparation of monthly reports for the PDG budget and forecast.
• Provide internal and external auditors with necessary information for the quarterly SOX audit processes and other audit related projects and assist in resolution of their findings and requests.
• Provide back-up to other team members and their processes.
• Complete other adhoc/deep dive assignments as they occur.
• Maintain system access and knowledge (Oracle R12 and Project Accounting)
• BA Degree in Finance or Accounting (MBA and/or CPA preferred)
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work with many personalities, timelines, priorities, and expectations
• Advanced Excel skills required
• Retail experience preferred
• Oracle R12 experience a plus
• Ability to work independently to manage the completion of assignments
JCPenney - 24 days ago
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...