Looking for a Senior Financial/Trading analyst to provide trading operational assistance and drive the team to continue their growth in the global market.
Our Client is a leading financial firm headquartered in New York and with an office in Los Angeles. They enjoy a fairly diverse array of business lines including: Investment Management, Wealth Management & Securities. Underpinning the stability and strength of the business is a domain expertise and world reputation in US equities.
Primary responsibility is to ensure that the complex trading and related systems are up and running and solving any sues to guarantee Traders and other end-users can use their systems at all times. Spend time on the Trading floor with traders to understand the business in order to contribute to performance. Work with other operations personnel to continue to streamline the process between trade and settlement. End-of-day trade reconciliation between trading desks and prime brokers. Develop new and enhance existing trade capture and corporate action entitlement processes and related documentation.
- Experience in working directly with technology team, calculating and reporting P&L.
- Interaction with the Front Office and senior management in an active trading environment.
- Prioritize and stay organized while managing multiple time-sensitive issues.
- Handling performance analysis, monitoring and maintaining 24/7 uptime systems.
- PhD. in Finance or Statistics from Top Tier University preferred.
- Excellent Team player with good communication skills.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference “ SUSH “. Alternatively, please call our office at (646)502-8555 and ask to speak with Suresh for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 10 months ago
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...