Libertas Wealth Management Group is an award-winning, nationally recognized, fee-based financial planning and portfolio management firm located in Dublin, Ohio. We are looking for a friendly, ambitious, detail-oriented individual to join our growing team.
- Mastering of our firm's financial planning and portfolio management philosophy
- Interest in continued education and development of ones own financial planning, investment, and business development expertise
- Construction, review, and interpretation of financial plans
- Preparation of materials for client financial plan and performance reviews
- Meetings with clients to update financial plans, review investment performance, and answer any financial planning questions that come about.
- Meetings with companies and company retirement plan participants to assist in financial planning, risk management, and portfolio management needs
- Follow-up work resulting from all client meetings.
- Responding to any client inquiries received
- Bachelor's Degree in financial planning, finance, business or related field
- Related experience in the financial advisory field (i.e. – financial advisor/planner, paraplanner, wholesaler, and other financial planning/portfolio management experience)
- Willingness to take the CFP® exam (if not already attained) within 2-3 years
- Strong computer skills -- comfortable with both PC and Apple environments
- Organizational skills and willingness to learn and use new technology
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Approachable & friendly, with excellent multi-tasking, critical thinking, leadership, as well as top-notch verbal and written communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary ranges from $35-65k commensurate with experience (willing to negotiate generous payout for those who have been acting in a financial advisor capacity prior to joining our firm and already have a book of business).
- Retirement plan with match
- Unlimited paid leave and flex time
*Position will be available in January, 2014. We will continue taking resumes, applications, and conducting interviews until December 20th.
Indeed - 4 months ago