Global Business Services Corporation has recently opened a search for a Financial Reporting Analyst in their Mid-town offices. This person will report to the Director of Financial Reporting and lead the preparation and analysis of all accounting and financial data presented to senior management of the company. This is a high profile position where professional communication skills and extensive technical accounting knowledge will be required.
In addition to a CPA and at least 4 years of progressive public accounting exposure, qualified candidates will have experience with:
• Preparing accurate and timely external/SEC reporting ( 10K,10Q)
• Developing policies and procedures to conform with SOX 404 compliance
• Producing and reviewing quarterly footnotes
• Supporting quarterly and annual audits
• Preparing consolidated financial statements and related analysis
• Ad-hoc projects, research and analysis
Qualified candidates MUST have a CPA and degree in Accounting to be considered for this position.
For immediate consideration please click on the APPLY button below or send an updated resume to:
Accelerate Financial Staffing
If you are interested in other positions currently available through our firm please visit the Jobs section of our website at www.afsnewyork.com
ACCELERATE FINANCIAL STAFFING has built our reputation focusing on confidentiality, reliability, integrity and providing superior service to our candidates. If you are an active or passive job seeker we can help you leverage your talents and reach your career goals.
Accelerate Financial Staffing - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard