Exciting opportunity for a CPA with a strong Financial Reporting background to join a growing Boston area company. This position will report to the Assistant Controller and lead the preparation of accurate and timely financial for senior management.
Major responsibilities will include:
• Prepare and review SEC filings ( 10K 10Q)
• Review Financial Statements, footnotes and MD&A
• Research and apply technical accounting guidance
• Develop internal controls and policies and procedures
• Assist with quarterly and annual close process
• Prepare monthly investor reporting packages
• Assist with research and special projects
Qualified candidates for this position will be a CPA with a degree in Accounting and 4-6 years of progressive public accounting experience.
For immediate consideration please click on the APPLY button below or send an updated resume to:
Accelerate Financial Staffing
If you are interested in other positions currently available through our firm please visit the Jobs section of our website at www.afsboston.com
ACCELERATE FINANCIAL STAFFING has built our reputation focusing on confidentiality, reliability, integrity and providing superior service to our candidates. If you are an active or passive job seeker we can help you leverage your talents and reach your career goals.
Accelerate Financial Staffing - 16 months ago