Duties include but are not limited to:|
- Executes procedures, such as identifying audit risks, obtaining an understanding of routine data processes, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures.
- Stays abreast of general business and economic developments. Gains an understanding of healthcare industry, particularly the risks involved with the areas of the audit personally completed.
- Analyzes evidence, reaches conclusions, and drafts proposed process changes.
- Identifies issues and proposes strategies for less complex issues related to the procedures they execute.
- Keeps supervisor informed of project status and provides appropriate information to ensure timely project completion.
- Ideal candidate will be able to work independently with little to no supervision. Instructions are furnished and work is reviewed to verify its accuracy and conformance with required procedures and instructions.
- Demonstrates basic computer skills, including the department's computer-based audit tools. Also, develops risk analysis capabilities.
- Assists with other administrative matters as presented.
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of HCA Patient Account Systems (PA, ARTIVA, CRT, DET, SSI, DDE, DEI, BOBj, etc.) preferred
- Ability to review and interpret Corporate Policies
- Must be PC proficient with the ability to work within web base tools, databases, spreadsheets and other forms of electronic media
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize workflow independently
- College graduate or equivalent experience considered
- At least 2 years of Healthcare industry experience preferred, preferably in Compliance
- Understanding of the Revenue Cycle and Compliance Related Issues
HCA Inc - 13 months ago