The Financial Sales Education Consultant
provides financial services product education and sales skills development primarily to Exclusive Financial Specialists. Additionally, education to our field sales leaders and Exclusive Agencies. Utilize your coaching and consultative skills in this role. You would be an intregal part in the succuss of our Financial Specialist. You would assist with identifying and installing new partnerships. This is a mobile role and you would be working in the field.
The Agency Sales division helps develop business policies, processes and programs as well as provides a broad range of support designed to help over 10,000 Allstate Agents and Financial Specialists achieve business objectives. This unit works directly with Allstate business owners and their staff to increase growth in the Financial Services and Property and Casualty areas. Using expertise in recruiting, coaching and training, and sales production, the Agency Sales unit is making a great impact at Allstate by providing the resources to grow sales, agent appointments and market share through in regions across the country!
Reports to the Regional Financial Sales Leaders (RFSL). No direct reports.
New EFS Education
Other Producer Education
- Help identity, develop and implement financial services education Exclusive Financial Specialists/Financial Specialists
- Consult with AF Sales Education team to determine appropriate curriculum design.
Help consult with internal & external resources to implement various modules of education.
- Deliver structured EFS/FS financial services pre-center education program that supports regulatory requirements, the Allstate product portfolio, general industry knowledge, and sales marketing / presentation skills education.
- Oversee new EFS installations.
Oversee evaluation of EFS skill levels and identify development and education opportunities.
Ensure a quality development process that includes the coordination of all involved support departments.
- Help analyze
correlation between training programs and field sales personnel performance. Apply findings and assist in the development of appropriate educational and training programs to meet specific needs (in partnership with AF Sales Education team).
- Leverages opportunities to apply knowledge learned on the job and to share such knowledge/best practices among peers.
- Involves wholesalers in EFS on-boarding experience, as necessary.
- Partner with AF Sales Education to help identify, develop and implement financial services education strategies for Exclusive Agents, Licensed Sales Producers, and field sales leaders.
Identify skills gaps and reinforce education
EA/EFS Partnership Installations
- Provide product knowledge and sales assistance and support to PFR's and field sales leaders when requested.
- Works with FSLs & FSCs to identify/match new partnerships.
- Works with FSLs to install new partnerships including, goal setting, communication, partnership business plan, etc.
Analytical and Technical Skills
- 4-6 years of financial services and/or P&C sales/management experience recommended
- 4 year college degree
- Extensive financial services product knowledge.
- Knowledge of education techniques
- Experience in using Allstate technology (i.e., ALSTAR, Agency IMPACT System, Access Allstate, Eclipse/InsMark etc.) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of industry including competitors and trends (i.e., knows what it takes to be successful in the financial services industry; has a thorough knowledge of the industry’s history, customers, and competitive environment).
- Strong communication skills - Includes presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation and relationship management.
- Problem solving – Uses judgment by applying broad knowledge and experience when addressing complex issues.
- Team building - Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit, defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team; etc.
- Talent management - Fosters an environment that provides learning opportunities and support.
lanning and organizational skills - Can engage resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
Required Licenses (including certifications)
- Business knowledge and leadership skills
- Ability to develop effective internal relationships across business functions
- Overnight travel
- Series 7, 51/53, 63 (in some states) or equivalent
- Life Licensed
- Industry certifications preferred *(CFP, ChFC, CLU, LUTCF)
Allstate Corporate - 10 months ago
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer. Widely known through the "You're In...