Job Responsibilities As a Financial Sales Representative, your work is what drives our business! You will be responsible for all phases of the loan cycle. This will include initial client contacts, face-to-face meetings at your office, analysis and processing of applications and collections duties. You will also represent the face of Springleaf Financial Services to our clients, so you must also present a professional appearance and demeanor at all times. Your specific duties as a Financial Sales Representative will include:
- Building solid relationships with customers (both individual & business) as well as employees
- Successfully soliciting and selling our products through customized sales techniques
- Generating leads via cold calling and warm-calling/follow-up calls to current and past customers
- Specializing in our financial services and becoming an expert who can effectively recognize customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Handling the entire loan processing cycle; gaining experience evaluating loan applications, performing risk analysis and underwriting, making credit decisions, and administering loan closings
- Offering additional insurance products
- Handling all aspects of past due account adjustments, including repayment of delinquent accounts, overcoming objections and finding alternatives to delinquency
- Filling in at other local Springleaf Financial Services branches as needed
Job Requirements As a Financial Sales Representative, you must be a self-starter who is energetic, competitive and driven to succeed. You must also have a high degree of accountability, willingness to learn and the desire to build a long-term career. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with clients. Specific qualifications for the Financial Sales Representative position include:
- Bachelor degree (strongly preferred) or high school diploma or equivalent related experience
- Proven math, organizational, cash handling and problem-solving skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment credit and criminal background checks
- Willingness to work some weekday evening (until 8pm) and some weekend hours (until noon).
- Dependable automobile transportation and valid driver's license
- English/Spanish bilingual skills, a plus
- Leadership experience in college activities or in work background, a plus
- Retail performance-based sales ability or experience (customer-facing environment, goal objective, etc.) a plus
- Customer service experience, a plus
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Join us to work in an exciting industry and diverse work environment that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary and incentive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and a diversified 401(k) program.
If you believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then wait no longer, apply today at www.springleaf.com
Smoking is prohibited in all Springleaf offices.
Springleaf Financial Services - 9 months ago