POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for bookkeeping, date processing, and other record keeping support. Run daily reports. Performs any or all necessary tasks as back-up for registration and maintenance of patient accounts.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
Contact patients to set-up payment arrangements.
Pull EOB’s / RA’s and make calls to insurance companies.
Reconcile daily reports.
Perform a variety of office duties.
1. Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
2. Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
3. Communication – Ability to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely with others using the spoken word and in writing.
4. Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
5. Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conducts conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
6. Honesty/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
7. Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
8. Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
9. Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Reconcile deposits preferred. Business office experience within medical setting; reading/understanding EOB’s/RA’s a plus. Apply advanced mathematical concepts to mathematical operations in order to account for distribution of funds, analyze spending trends, prepare accounting transactions, and accounting factor analysis.
Computer Skills: Basic Computer Skills and the ability to adapt to the programs used at this facility
Certificates & Licenses: None
Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Prepare accounting type reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Present accounting type information, responds to questions, and resolve difficulties.