Candidate will identify and develop sales opportunities for the credit union and deliver outstanding service to credit union members in addition to performing all account-related services in a fast paced in store branch environment.
- Previous experience within a sales or retail culture is highly desirable.
- Must be a team player and adaptable/flexible related to work schedule.
- Weekend work will be required.
- Must be committed to providing excellent service to diverse field of membership.
- Must be able to interact with SCU members in person, via phone or via email.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be PC literate.
- Previous loan, banking, or financial service experience is preferred.
- Aptitude for mathematics is preferred.
- Must show ability to perform detailed functions quickly and accurately.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Life, LTD, Pension Plan, 401k profit sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, Defined benefits plan and more
JobsInNH.com - 17 months ago