Financial Service Specialist - Franklin
At Regions, The Financial Services Specialist is viewed internally as the subject matter expert in the areas of branch sales and service. As the service specialist, you will recognize and meet customer needs by proactively selling and cross-selling appropriate products and services to new and existing customers.
This is a sales position with individual and branch sales goals. The successful candidate should have excellent customer service and communication skills, along with the ability to work under busy conditions with a high attention to detail.
- Meet and exceed branch sales quotas by identifying customer needs and providing appropriate products and services
- Refer customers to other lines of business when additional needs are recognized
- May resolve customer issues either through direct action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources
This position requires registration with the national Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensing.org) for more information.
Skills and Competencies
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years Sales experience
- May be required to obtain an insurance license
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Stellar customer service skills
- Ability to work under busy conditions with high attention to detail
- Banking / Financial background
- Licensed to sell annuities and insurance
May 7, 2014, 8:02:08 AM
Regions Financial Corporation - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard