A Financials Long/Short Portfolio Manager in our New York office is currently seeking a qualified and hard-working individual with a passion for the markets to work as a paid Intern in an analyst capacity. Ideal candidates will have had 1-3 years of experience either in the buy or sell side and will have very strong excel skills.
The responsibilities for the Internship will include:
This paid internship period will be approximately 30-40 hours per week. This is a great opportunity to experience a hands-on internship and to learn from talented investment professionals. Potential for a full-time role may also be an option.
- In-depth fundamental research
- Financial modeling
- Performing channel checks
- Communication with industry and sell-side contacts
- Industry related projects
- Interest and/or experience in Financial sector is a plus
Balyasny - 8 months ago