The Fine Jewelry Selling Manager is responsible for
directing all daily activities in the Fine Jewelry
department. The Fine Jewelry Selling Manager will guide
the success of a multi million dollar area by leading
and motivating a team of sales professionals; developing
and managing a service environment with their team;
presenting a clean, and organized shopping environment
for customers; driving all company programs for credit,
gift cards, and email capture to increase store sales;
utilizing company reports to monitor sales and analyze
deficiencies; and delivering our Signature Customer
Experience to each customers each day.
Key Job Functions Sales
established productivity standards and goals.
- Achieve and exceed dept. sales goals.
- Coach and counsel associate to meet or exceed
to increase repeat business.
- Drive new account, gift card and email capture programs
deficiencies and respond quickly to opportunities.
- Utilize revenue and reports to monitor sales, analyze
all new hires.
- Successfully perform new hire training/orientation for
annual inventory process.
- Maintain security policies/standards daily and lead
- Maintain merchandise and housekeeping standards daily.
- Ensure staff compiles with staffing schedule and works
the best talent in the industry.
- Recruit and interview all candidates to ensure hiring
responsibility to identify and resolve issues that
- Motivate your team to perform at a higher level.
- Develop and retain your associates. Take personal
impact people and impede the team’s growth.
customer each day.
- Deliver our Signature Customer Experience to each
friendly and helpful interactions with all customers.
- Ensure the highest-levels of customer service through
maintain sense of urgency, delegate and problem solve.
- Previous fine jewelry experience.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate prioritization skill and decisiveness;