At Gander Mountain, Merchandise Support is responsible for processing inventory and ensuring speedy delivery of products to the sales floor. Additionally, merchandise support is responsible for the accurate receiving of product, RTV, paperwork associated with the receiving process, maintaining a clean organized work area
1. Service Standards : Exceed Expectations, Deliver Value and Develop relationships.
2. Teamwork: Arrive at work on time, establish and maintain productive working relationships, consistently set good example for others and complete work according to department needs and deadlines.
3. Driving Sales: Educate, inform and share knowledge with customers and other associates.
4. Job Knowledge : Remain up-to-date and demonstrate working knowledge of the job - effectively utilizes internal processes, systems and technology and participates in training relevant to position.
5. Adaptability/Flexibility : Demonstrates willingness to perform work outside assigned area adopting a whole store attitude, grasps instruction, learns quickly adapting to change and increase efforts when necessary to complete assignments
6. Complete other duties as assigned .
Education/Experience: High School diploma as appropriate for age or working towards a High School diploma, GED or equivalent required; 1+ years work experience required
Other Qualifications :
Proven ability to deliver unparalleled customer service.
Proven ability to build positive relationships with all levels of the organization.
Strong computer skills with the ability to effectively maneuver in a Windows environment and through Microsoft Office products.
Possess a positive, can-do attitude.
Has a passion for the outdoors and possess outdoor experience either in a retail environment or from personal experience.
Familiarity with a merchandise management system preferred.
Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, clearly and concisely in English.
Must be at least 17 years of age
Gander Mountain is an EEO/AA Employer
Gander Mountain - 15 months ago
Gander Mountain has got the gear to get you out of the office and up the mountain. The company operates nearly 120 outdoor sporting goods...