The Fountains at Washington House has one of the areas longest running fitness centers for seniors in the Alexandria area. We are very strong proponents on the tremendous benefits that health and wellness have on our senior population.
We currently have a very unique opportunity for an experienced fitness instructor that has a special interest in senior fitness and shares our passion for the positive outcomes the members of our fitness center can obtain. We are looking for someone that has the ability and vision to create cutting edge programming, can monitor member progress, recognize limitations but will not let that be a deterrent to what someone is capable of accomplishing.
We need a fitness instructor that understands how to combine all aspects of a healthy life style from food and nutrition all the way through to brain and body fitness.
We are looking for a true leader in this field to be a part of this extraordinary fitness program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have Personal Training Certification and/or a Primary Group Exercise Certification
- Must have a desire to work with senior population
- Great training skills
- Must demonstrate good verbal and written communication, as well as organization skills.
- An equivalent combination of experience, education, and other qualifications may be considered
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard